For service needs, see below to Make a Payment, File a Claim, or other general service needs
- Pay online:
- ASI/Prog Home
- Foremost Auto
- Foremost Special
- The Hartford
- Kemper Pref
- Kemper Special
- Pacific Specialty
- State Auto
- Pay by phone:
- Mail to TWIA
- File a claim:
When filing a claim…
For urgent claim situations, we always encourage you to call the carrier’s claims department directly to file the claim. If it is a non-urgent situation, feel free to call our office first, and we can help you determine if filing the claim is the right choice.
1) You want to make sure that the claim could potentially be covered – that the damage was sudden & accidental caused by a covered peril. We often run across people wanting to file claims on yard leaks, for example, that wouldn’t be covered.
2) You want to make sure the claim amount will exceed your deductible, or else you will put a claim on your insurance record and end up paying for the repair out of pocket yourself.
3) Roof claims are the most common claim in Texas. It’s generally best to call a licensed roofer out first for a free inspection and estimate. This can help you avoid making a needless claim if the damage isn’t significant enough to warrant a claim. It is a good idea to get several quotes. Don’t just sign with the first one you talk to.
The above should help you avoid filing needless claims. We frequently see people’s rates skyrocket because they filed multiple claims that either didn’t pay out, or paid very little. Even claims that do not pay out can count against you and affect your future rates.
ALWAYS KEEP THE FOLLOWING IN A SAFE LOCATION:
- OUR OFFICE NUMBER 972-908-2870, OR TOLL FREE 877- 987-8683)
- YOUR CARRIER’S NAME AND POLICY# (FROM THE POLICY DEC PAGE)
- THE CARRIER’S CLAIMS NUMBER LISTED ABOVE
General Service Request…
For general service inquiries or changes, please fill out this form. We will process your request ASAP, and follow up with you on anything additional required to process the request. Use this form for vehicle changes, ID card requests, lienholder or mortgagee changes, etc.
Leave a Reply